Insuring your pet is the only true way of protecting it. Pets, just like human beings are vulnerable when it comes to diseases and injuries to the body. To make sure that you never have to worry about medical costs, there is a need to purchase an insurance policy for your pet.
Healthy Paws, a pet insurance policy provider will have you covered, when it comes to protecting your dog or cat. The policy provided by Healthy Paws is quite different from what other firms have to offer. Notable differences between the plans include:
- Healthy Paws insurance covers hereditary and congenital conditions, which are often excluded by other insurers. These two conditions can be very expensive to treat. With this policy, you do not have to worry about the medical costs, as the policy will cover treatment, as long as the conditions are not pre-existing.
- Deductibles reimburse you more for any one policy year, as compared to per accident deductibles. For Healthy Paws, you are only required to meet one annual deductible, for you to qualify, as opposed to meeting per accident deductibles, which is something other policies will need you to do.
- Some policies in the market will not pay the vet bill, and will include clauses such as customary and usual policies when drafting their coverage. These are terms that can lower the amounts reimbursed to you. You, however, need not worry about this when working with Healthy Paws. Everything is straightforward, and the reimbursement amounts are clearly outlined in your pet policy.
- Insurance firms often place claim limits for each pet. Restrictions can be applied to each incident or accident, annually or over a pet’s lifetime. However, this is not the case with Healthy Paws. Once you purchase a policy for the pet, you are assured that no claim limits will ever be placed. Your pet is covered for a lifetime.
- Customer service is an essential part of insurance service provision. Healthy Paws makes a commitment to all its customers, to meet their needs promptly, and to address all their concerns, without leaving anything out.
Healthy Paws customers have continuously rated it as the best pet insurance company, both online and in print media. News websites such as The Seattle Times, Los Angeles times, Angie’s List and the Consumers Advocate have also done reviews for Healthy Paws Pet Insurance. Ultimately, they all concluded that Healthy Paws cares about the welfare of pets, and is determined to ensure that all pets get the best care, without placing an undue burden on the pet owners.