Licensed Insurance Agent
Brad Larson has been in the insurance industry for over 16 years. He specializes in helping clients navigate the claims process, with a particular emphasis on coverage analysis. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in Political Science. He also holds an Associate in Claims (AIC) and Associate in General Insurance (AINS) designations, as well as a Utah Property and Casualty license.
Brad started out as a claims adjuster for a national carrier and has since switched to the agency side of the insurance business. He is an experienced Director of Operations skilled in negotiation, employment practices, liability, and fraud detection. Brad is licensed in all P&C lines.
- Geico Pet Insurance Review
- Why I Wish I Bought Pet Insurance When I First Got My Dog
- 2023 - Compare Pet Insurance Companies Costs And Coverages
- Farmers Pet Insurance Review
- Continental Insurance Agency Pet Insurance Review (2023)