AuthorsDr. Roy Kraemer
Dr. Kraemer is a 1991 Tufts Veterinary School graduate & owner of Vet4HealthyPet Advanced Medical Care in Orange, California. Dr. Kraemer has a special interest in bulldogs and other Brachycephalic breeds and is one of leaders in stem cell therapy for pets.Dr. Stephanie Flansburg-Cruz (59)
Dr. Stephanie Flansburg-Cruz practices mixed animal veterinary medicine and she has a special interest in shelter medicine and animal welfare. Stephanie enjoys volunteering at local animal shelters, reading, writing and traveling.Dr. Erika Evans (14)
Erika is a licensed veterinarian with specialty training in small animal, avian, exotic, and zoological medicine and surgery. She resides in East TN with her husband, 3 young children, and a bevy of furred, feathered, and scaled companions.Dr. Pippa Elliot (247)
Hi, I'm Dr. Pippa Elliott BVMS, MRCVS, a veterinarian with over two decades of experience treating cats and dogs. I've personally researched and reviewed this information to save you time and money. Enjoy the same expert advice that I give to my private veterinary clients, without having to visit or call your vet.Ryn Gargulinski (20)
Ryn is a devoted dog mom, freelance writer and award-winning newspaper columnist. As our comedienne-in-chief, Ryn writes an offbeat column that blends warmth, humor and a genuine love for animals. More at ryngargulinski.com.Susan Leisure (1)
Susan received her Master's Degree from Emory University and has received extensive training in animal behavior and nutrition. She's spent over a decade conducting veterinary research. Susan also directs a large animal welfare organization in Atlanta, GA.
About Pet Insurance U
- Pet Insurance U is the largest independent pet insurance resource on the internet.
- It was created by two pet parents after our pet insurance saved our Bulldog’s life.
- Our team now includes four veterinarians and a large extended family of animal experts.
- We’ve received media coverage by The Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, BuzzFeed, Entrepreneur and dozens of major media outlets.
- Tens of thousands of pet parents from all over the world visit our website for free pet health advice.
- All of our resources are fact-checked by veterinary professionals.
- We also offer free independent reviews and side-by-side comparisons of pet health insurance plans.
Pet Insurance U is a free public resource where you can learn everything you need to know about pet health care from real veterinarians. Discover which breed-specific health risks your cat or dog is prone to and learn how to prevent injury and illness before it’s too late.
We would love to hear from you. If you have a question or comment, please get in touch through our contact form.