For every pet to receive medical care despite high veterinary costs
Hi, my name is Gatsby.
My parents started Pet Insurance U after pet insurance saved my life. Twice.
Even before I turned 2, my vet bills were near $25,000. My parents were scared they wouldn’t be able to afford to take care of me. But luckily, pet insurance saved me (and their bank accounts).
Now, their mission is to make sure that no pet parent has to worry about how to care for their pet because of finances.
And most importantly, that economic euthanasia NEVER has to be considered.
Hopefully my parents have given you all the information you need to make an informed decision on pet insurance. Don’t forget to check out all our resources on pet health, too!
Thanks for visiting our site!
Gatsby (and my little sister, Daisy)
Meet the Vet Team at Pet Insurance U
About Pet Insurance U
- Pet Insurance U is the largest independent pet insurance resource on the internet
- It was created by two pet parents after our pet insurance saved our Bulldog’s life
- Our team now includes four veterinarians and a large extended family of animal experts
- We’ve received media coverage by The Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, BuzzFeed, Entrepreneur and dozens of major media outlets
- Tens of thousands of pet parents from all over the world visit our website for free pet health advice
- All of our resources are fact-checked by veterinary professionals
- We also offer free independent reviews and side-by-side comparisons of pet health insurance plans
- Pet Insurance U is a free public resource where you can learn everything you need to know about pet health care from real veterinarians. Discover which breed-specific health risks your cat or dog is prone to and learn how to prevent injury and illness before it’s too late